Here are some pictures from the last few days.
My sweet baby girl, right before she tries to pull the leaves off of my plant.
Just can't reach it.
Coming to see me.
So the papers were stacked neatly on the fireplace. I went to the bathroom to run some bath water for Charlotte. 2 minutes later I came back to find her sitting in the middle of the papers tearing them to pieces. By the time I got the camera she had moved on to her musical table.
For some reason she like to pick and poke at her dolls eyes. She is never really concerned with any other body part just the eyes.
As I was unloading the dishwasher she found herself in the cabinet. She ended up all the way inside and could not figure out how to turn around and get out. 
Trying to help.
Playing with Grandma.
Grandma brought me some frozen -fresh from last years garden- corn on the cob. She enjoyed chewing on it. I can't wait for popsicles.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Lazy Days
Posted by The Parks at 8:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment