Sunday, April 19, 2009

9 Months

I am a little behind on posting but we have had a busy week. Charlotte was 9 months old on Wednesday and I was 30 on Friday. She seemed to handle her birthday a little better than I did. She is a little person now and has definite opinions about things. She enjoys eating our food and will try anything. We went to Red Lobster Friday night and she ate everything from lobster and crab to broccoli, tomatoes, and garlic biscuits. She will pull up on anything and navigates around the house with lighting fast speed. From time to time she will crawl on all 4s but still commando crawls for the most part. She hears the word NO quite a bit, because she gets into everything. She is a lot of fun to play with though and we love her very much.


Ready to play.

Getting ready to lunge off the chair.


I took the first few pics before Frankie got home and could not keep her attention long enough to get one with her sitting down. Then daddy and and wardrobe change to the rescue. I jumped up and down while Frankie took the picture.

Looking in the basket for something to play with.

Oh, look...something to chew on.

The girls at work got me some balloons for my birthday and Charlotte loves playing with the ribbon and using them for a punching bag.

Once again reaching for something that she does not need.

1 comments:

The Sampson's said...

Charlotte is so cute! I love her eyes! Javy loves newpapers as well...it's amazing how fast they can get into stuff!