Last Monday was my first day back at work. We all survived the transition pretty well. I thought I would be all weepy and sad when I left Charlotte at the babysitters house Monday morning. I was not looking forward to it. I cried on the way to her house and on the way to work. However it being a Monday and extremely busy at work the next time I thought about poor little Charlotte was around 2 pm. I felt so bad that I had forgotten about her, but I could not dwell on it long because the phone was ringing again. A good friend told me to take a picture right before I dropped her off, because chances are she will be all happy and you will be crying. She was right.
In the car seat getting ready to go the the babysitters.
But ready to cuddle with mom when I got home.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Work
Posted by The Parks at 10:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
The great thing about having a busy job though is it makes the time away go fast and not so painful! She is so cute in her bumbo...good job on gross motor skill activities! :)
Post a Comment